CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Canada/USA Joke

Original Hulda Clark
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Your Ad Here
Place your ad here !

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

More
More
InCharge Views: 2,057
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 423,584

Re: Canada/USA Joke

A Canadian atheist of Jewish heritage decided to write a book about famous churches around the world.

For his first chapter he decided to write about Canadian churches. So he bought a plane ticket and took a trip to Prince Edward's Island, thinking that he would work his way across the country from East to West.

On his first day he was inside a church taking photographs when he noticed a golden telephone mounted on the wall with a sign that read $10,000 per call".
The Canadian, being intrigued, asked a priest who was strolling by what the telephone was used for. The priest replied that it was a direct line to heaven and that for $10,000 you could talk to God. The Canadian expounded on his own philosophy of synergistic existentialism until the priest's eyes glossed over, and then thanked the priest and went along his way.

Next stop was in Nova Scotia. There, at a very large cathedral, he saw the same golden telephone with the same sign under it. He wondered if this was the same kind of telephone he saw in Prince Edward's Island and he asked a nearby nun what its purpose was.
She told him that it was a direct line to heaven and that for $10,000 he could talk to God.
"O.K., thank you," said the Canadian scratching his pointy head.

He then traveled to New Brunswick, Quebec City, Montreal, Ottawa and Toronto. In every church he saw the same golden telephone with the same "$10,000 per call" sign under it.
The confounded Canadian, upon leaving Toronto, saw a sign for USA and decided to see if Americans had the same phone.

He arrived in Pittsburgh Pennsylvania, and lo, there was the same golden telephone! . but this time the sign under it read "10 cents per call." The Canadian was shocked and intrigued so he asked the priest about the sign. "Father, I am a brilliant intellectual atheist Canadian I've recently traveled all over Canada where I've seen this same golden telephone in many churches. Each time I asked, I was told that it is a direct line to Heaven, but in every province the price was $10,000 per call. Why is it so cheap here?"

The priest smiled and answered, "You're in the USA now son, it's a local call".

Proud to be an American ...

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

1.000 sec, (2)