CureZone   Log On   Join
Preparing for 1st flush

Marion Views: 1,152
Published: 19 years ago

Preparing for 1st flush

Thank you in advance for any experienced advice.

I have gathered all the ingredients in preparation to do a liver cleanse tomorrow, but didn't know about the tincture of Black-Walnut until now. Big snow storm now in New York area (expecting 10-12 inches)--not going out to get it. Would Colloidal Silver serve as well?

I've been taking Dr Schulze's Intestinal Cleanse #1 & 2 for about 2 months, and an anti- parasite supplement for 2 months: Primal Defense probiotic formula. I believe this cleanse has gone slower than might be because I've had to take two courses of the Antibiotic "Biaxin" for a sinus infection. Took last dose yesterday. Also have been taking kidney cleanse capsules for only three days.

Then, after reading a message on this site from a few days ago about "gall bladder flush pain" I've grown unsure if I should go ahead tomorrow, (1) without Black-Walnut tincture, (2) maybe not enough time with kidney cleanse, and (3) maybe too soon since treating sinus infection.

I know I'm asking a lot, and you might ask: "Why didn't you buy the book?" Good question. Didn't think I'd need it.

Thanks again.

Marion

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

1.332 sec, (1)