CureZone   Log On   Join
11th and 12th flushes

Paint Lady Views: 1,671
Published: 19 years ago

11th and 12th flushes

I read somewhere in the archives that it's good to give some background info. So here goes..... I'm female, Caucasian, 42 years old and weigh 145 (down from 200+). Had a history of chronic sinus, shoulder, and back pain before my first flush.

Two days before the 11th flush I had another minor gallbladder attack so I knew that something had moved again. I had been without a sensation of something being stuck under the rib since the 10th flush but it was back. Not nearly as large as in the past but there.

I did the 11th one two days ago with absolutely no stones at all. This was a first for me and I could feel the stones under my rib so I knew that they were stuck. I had done one thing different. I had diarrhea all day so I skipped the Epsom Salts . Not only did I have some pain during the night but the next day no stones. Plus I had another gb attack. So fasted on grapefruit and Epsom Salts all day the second day and did it again.

Finished the 12th one today. Great results so far with lots of green stones. I don't seem to have round ones anymore. They are all plug shaped and very smooth. The smoothness may be due to the malic acid I took daily this last two weeks. The largest was about 1\4 inch in diameter and 1\2 inch long. I'm a bit more sore than I usually am after a flush but I guess that is to be expected when doing two in a row. I'm debating doing another flush again tonight as I have such a fear of gb attacks that I want to make sure they are completely out before I wait another two weeks.

I'm continuing to benefit from all the flushes with only needing some type of pain reliever once a week or so. Before my first flush it was daily and many times several times a day that I was popping pain relievers. My allergies only act up during a gb attack now. They used to act up all the time. On the few occasions I waited three weeks instead of two I found myself in more pain.

Since I'm worried about taking the phosphorus acid I've decided to order the gold coin grass tincture in order to hurry along this cleansing process a bit.

My husband has become completely unsupportive of these flushes. He thinks these are causing my problems instead of helping me. I guess he can't remember when I used to pop Tylenol and anvil all day long. ::sigh:: All he can see is that I'm still having gb attacks. I felt discouraged today untill I came in here and read some posts from the archives of people who had done more than 12 flushes. Glad I'm not the only one and looking forward to the day I can write and say they are all gone,
Lisa

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

1.047 sec, (2)