CureZone   Log On   Join
Gallbladder removal...oy

daocmom Views: 1,361
Published: 18 years ago

Gallbladder removal...oy

I recently had laparoscopic cholecystectomy to have an emergency removal of my gall bladder. I want to know if that was necessary? As I understand, I had pancreaitus, but it went down after a few days, and then they removed my gall bladder. NOW I have problems eating. I can't eat ANYTHING without feeling sicker then before I had it removed. I wish I knew about clensing before hand and the symthoms I should have been looking for. I had a baby three weeks before my surgery, and I heard hat is a commpn side effect of pregnancy. I go to the surgeon's office today for a check up, and I am so weak from not eating, my husband had to stay home and take me. I can't even hold my own baby for too long, since sitting up makes me ill when she is pressing on my abdomen. Anyone have any suggestions? Can I still clean my liver after this surgery? I NEVER want to go thru this again, and I am sooo hungry, but eating makes me ill (I mostly eat low fat and non fat diet, since this was suggested by the surgeon) I've lost 13 pounds in one week. Please give advice if you have any.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

1.922 sec, (1)