CureZone   Log On   Join
but soft, a lite!

ithinktoomuchthereforeiamalone Views: 3,987
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 431,185

but soft, a lite!

Thank you, I think I am begining to understand. Rather than the "age of consent" what if we use the "age of maturation"? Children are not mature enough to know the difference or to know that they have a choice. They simple repeat what they see. Somone once told me that children are the best mirrors, and I believe them. As the father of a 6 year old, I began seeing a lot of myself. It can be a real eye opener. I had to ask myself if I would want my son to attend these resorts with me. My answer was NO... and it came from my belief that it is a desicion that he will have to make when he is old enough.
UREKA! I think we have my problem identified! Thank you.
I have talked to some of my fellow nudist about this, and they all seem to think that children who grow up in and around nudity view it differently that those without. They explain it as taking aware the mistery of human form. They don't have to wonder any more what someone of the opposite gender looks like without all the cloths.

Interesting food for thought... thank you once more.
You are on a role today. :o)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

8.375 sec, (1)