CureZone   Log On   Join
Ooh, am I too late? ......

alikat Views: 4,061
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 431,186

Ooh, am I too late? ......

Hi Thinker!!!
I just found this thread that you started and I just had to jump in!! I realize you seem to already have come up with your own answer (which you usually do :o), but I couldn't resist adding my penny's worth.
Once again, I wonder why it's so difficult for people to accept that wherever it is they are is the place they ought to be. If you feel uncomfortable with being nude around children, old ladies, catholic nuns, or three horned toads-- so be it! Trust your instincts and act upon them.
No, I don't think there is absolutely anything wrong with folks who go as a family to a nudist camp or with nude communities or anything of the like, as long as all are in agreement. But as not everyone is made of the same stuff for WHATEVER the reasons, then it is best to go with what you feel rather than try to dissect it to the death or have anyone try to change your mind. There are pro and con arguments for every situation on earth and I'm sure you can find horror stories to fit all sides.
Fearing that I'm just going off into a rant, I'll just add a couple more points. 1) I agree verbatim with Tracey's take (second time today that happens, Hi Tracey :-D ♥) and 2) The shyness about nudity being an American thing - NOT. Many nations are far more prudish than we are, and as far as Europe, it depends on countries and regions within countries. What goes on in the Riviera may not go on in Bologna, nor Ibiza and Oviedo. Many South American nationals are extremely inhibited by comparison to the Brazilians in Rio. Etc., etc, etc. Well then, come to think of it, Malibu beach on California's west coast is a far cry from St. Petersburg beach in Florida's west coast..
Oh shucks, I lied, three points. Ya want some Bible no-no's, go to Leviticus 18. That's the great cover your butt literally chapter, the rest of the chapter deals with other defilements. Ahh, there now, I said something, now I hope it makes some sense.

May we all jive according to our heart's own rhythm. (C'mon Peachy, let me slide just this one...)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.734 sec, (1)