CureZone   Log On   Join
real reason for this war

netav Views: 1,342
Published: 18 years ago

real reason for this war

you pro-killing christians need to take off the blinders. Listen to George. "the U.s is god's gift to humanity" or his wonderful, I didn't want to president, god wanted me to"
George is a weak minded person who could not give up being a drug addict or alcoholic on his own. So he found god to help him with his weeknesses. That's a personal thing and if that's what it takes for him, then I will fight for his right to believe in that. But for the rest of us who don't take drugs or abuse alcohol because we can control ourselves, we don't need the government to be our God.
George reads the bible and he personally believes that he is responsible for bringing in the Apocolypse. This crap about protecing the Iraqi people is for the Nieve. Bombing and killing thousands of people for their own good does not make sense. If it was not Iraq, he would find another Muslim country to pick on so that the bible's prediction of Jesus returning after we fight with muslims and re-build temples on their holy sights. we won't go to war with North Korea because the bible didn't predict that.
If we had an Athiest in the white house (I'm not an Athiest) who was allowed to use common sense, intellect and a love of the consitution, We would have peace and a better U.S Economy.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.297 sec, (1)