CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: self-disclosure

Hookworms? Pin Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Natural Cancer Remedies
You can treat cancer more successfully than most doctors!

More
Yael Views: 1,713
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 439,789

Re: self-disclosure

Ok here goes...I am about to say too much! :) My husband has had very interesting worms, ropes, etc He calls me in "honey come look at this thing" and just like a little kid over some present I come running in to check it out. After about ten minutes of oh my gods, I do not believe its, and that came out of you we give up the disbelief and the flush happens...however on one truly productive day I came running to look and the combination of the smell, toxins and the site of a huge worm (uhh I mean snake about to attack) I threw up...now you probably think I am some kind of wuss uh uh I am a tough cookie. As I stand their physically displaying my disbelief my husband was laughing in between rubbing my back. To this day he still giggles about the day his tough wife could not muster the courage of viewing the bowl!

Now that I have rambled on to everyone I would like to say I apologize for the self-disclosure. Note: My husband and I do have many other hobbies...does anyone else share toilet bowls with their spouse?

By the way let me introduce myself since I have started posting in here...Hi my name is Yael and I am a cleansaholic!

Yael

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

2.750 sec, (1)