CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: safe or not

Marcus Views: 1,023
Published: 19 years ago

This is a reply to # 439,900

Re: safe or not

I have been studying a lot about current during the last few months and i can tell you the following: beware of your heart and don´t run current through the heart region. other than that beware of your head region and don´t do more than o,5 mAmps there either. For the rest of your body you´ll be fine up until 3 mAmps and then healthy cells will start taking damage.

I have been zilling up to 1,5 mAmps DC with Godzilla through my stomach with instant effect and real heavy die-offs. Now I have learned the hard way that I have had(and still have)such a massive parasite infection that I can´t take more than maybe 30 minutes every second or third day unless I want to be floored. Die-offs reach cllmax about 36-48 hrs after zilling and I plan to increase my shedule gradually over the next few months until I believe I have expelled every single on of those buggers. I also add blood-zilling now to take out the blood-borne buggers, die-offs from that are light compared to stomach-zilling.

I do my current and I´ll add a heavy anti- parasite cure too and a few other tricks(like salty baths, spray salt in my socks and the Russian Sputnik model) I know of to win this battle of good vs evil ecosystems. But the basis of all this will be my Godzilla device because there is not a worm in my stomach that will survive it. Healthy cells will be fine though at these levels.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

8.250 sec, (1)