CureZone   Log On   Join
Clarkia tincure on overdrive

Rosebud Views: 4,671
Published: 20 years ago

Clarkia tincure on overdrive

Hi all,

I did my first Liver Flush a couple of days ago and as I've been told those peas look alikes of nemerous quantities were actually stones. EH HA!

So now, I just started the parasite cleanse using Clarkia , I know I've had tape worms for maybe 25 plus yrs... imagine how big or long that they would be now...I'm HORRIFIED as I write. I started this Clarkia tincture about 2 weeks ago as at 10drops each time 3 to 4 times a day for about two days and then did not stay consistent, but one would think the worms would be a little sluggish but no... I think they were laughing at me. Well, instead of doing just a few drops at a time 3 to 4 times a day this time, I did about 20 to 30 drops on an empty stomach and about 5 to 10 dropperfulls in a small glass of water and down the hatch. I started today in addition to just not eating for about 8 hours after waking up. Then I took 3200mg COQ 10. Well 2hrs later, my BM is pure cranberrry mucousy stuff almost like blood... Well, I was a bit afraid thinking I'm bleeding inside up until just a minute ago after I began writing this message. Well, I now remember that I drank warm water drained from beet leaves (you know with the cranberry like stems). Now, my BM is now black small stuff and brown color, Stinky as hell and alot of gas as well as a lot of rumbling from the uninvited pests.
No warms yet, but my stomach sure feels weak. I will resume the Clarkia now that I know I'm not bleeding inside. I want to see result by tomworrow.

By the way, I did a coffee flush today and my did I feel 10lbs lighter and on top of the world. Although, I started to think about my ex fiance and all the emotions of breaking up all over again, just out of no where.

Rosebud

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2023  www.curezone.com

8.985 sec, (1)