CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: WOW!!!!

Rosebud Views: 4,023
Published: 20 years ago

This is a reply to # 440,780

Re: WOW!!!!

Well Ocean,

they are not wiggling out anymore. I don't know what to make of the recent situation. Now I only get really weak noices from my stomach as compared to really fiesty, mean fighting before and sometimes I wonder if there are still there or alive for that matter. Yesterday, I passed what looked like a baby worm of about 4inches long and just a tad bit bigger than the size of the smallest mechanical pencil lead ....this is the best description I can come up with. By the way, I stopped taking the tincture after the third day. I was getting overly preoccupied with the worms. I continued with the coffee enema daily and boy do I feel GGGGGGGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDD. I've passed alot of mucoid plagues of small sizes but GLAD I passed them any how. I know the coffee enema made a 100% difference. I hardly have phleghm though and I'm able to tolerate some of the foods I could not even look at before with just a little stuffy nose. I just know I'm on me way to HHHHHHHEEEEAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLIIIIIINNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGG.
I will restart the Tincture today.

Will keep you posted

Rosebud

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2023  www.curezone.com

1.766 sec, (1)