I'm not surprised about the lung parasite. People with Chronic-Fatigue-Syndrome have been found to have HHV-6 virus, Epstein-Barr virus, Cytomegalo virus, mycoplasma, bacterial infections, parasites, candida, you name it! In fact, it's becoming evident that the same thing is true in many chronic illnesses. I recently even read a recent mainstream journal article about how bacteria has been found in the hearts of people with heart disease! I think it has to do with the body becoming toxic, which leads to infection, which leads to more toxicity, then more infection, etc. The body basically just becomes a big infested swamp!
I think a good way to think about internal disease is to compare it to an external wound, since everyone can relate to that. Healthy skin won't get infected, but if the skin is wounded, infection soon sets in (germs like to eat damaged or unhealthy tissue.) For example, when you die the germs will set in VERY quickly. These germs are in fact all around us, and are normaly harmless, but when your tissues are diseased they get a foothold and start the decay process. Depending on the health of your immune system, and the virulence of the germs, your illness will progress more or less rapidly. Peroxide works by cleaning a wound of debris, germs, and diseased cells. It clears out the swamp! It sanitizes your internal tissues and fluids.
I don't know if peroxide will kill a tapeworm. When I was taking parasite herbs, I had lots of things that looked like worms, as well as white cheesy-looking stuff (perhaps candida?), and something that could have been a tapeworm. I've read that peroxide can kill parasites, but I don't know if it can actually kill Tapeworms (they're pretty big.) I know Dr. Hulda Clark uses capsules of ozonated olive oil to kill parasite eggs, and peroxide works the same way as ozone.
This site has plenty of info about how to kill parasites (including tapeworms). You should follow their advice, to be on the safe side. In addition, if I was you I would do the oral peroxide. If this wasn't enough, I would also do daily plain water enemas followed by a peroxide enema (up to 15 drops of 35% per liter of water), and hold it in as long as possible. You can find enema kits at many drugstores and health food stores. Start a with a low dose. This will possibly clear out any obstruction inside of you. Be sure to take probiotics to replace the good bacteria that are killed by the peroxide.
You should also consider a change of diet. I'd reccomend purchasing the book "Nutrition and Physical Degeneration" by Weston A. Price. You can buy it from Amazon.com
It's an absolutely shocking book that shows (with photographs) the kind of degeneration that has occured in people from eating processed foods without us even realizing it. Here's a good overview of the book (including some photos from inside the book): http://www.soilandhealth.org/02/0203CAT/020305ppnf/PPNF.HTML
There is also non-profit foundation that now promotes this book. It has recently become very popular, and is now the 24th most popular health website on the net (CureZone is 4th!). I've had very good success following their nutritional advice. This is their online brochure: http://www.westonaprice.org/membership/wapfbrochure.html
Follow their advice, and please leave your preconceptions at the door! Their advice is to throw modern nutritional "theory" out the window, and to eat the way that our healthy ancestors ate. This is their homepage: http://www.westonaprice.org/splash_2.htm
On the left side of the page, especially check out the links "Traditional Diets", "Know Your Fats", "Myths and Truths", and "Nutrition Basics".