CureZone   Log On   Join
Good for you, Tim....

Rosebud Views: 2,092
Published: 20 years ago

This is a reply to # 443,656

Good for you, Tim....

Good to know you have made giant strides towards optimal health. Congratulations.

No I did not use a dropper for the HP although I know I should have.
One pint of 3% in a gallon of water vaporized overnight I suppose? Will think about it.

You know so many people swear by the liver flushes, although I was a bit skeptical at first I will continue to do flushes say maybe every 7 to 10 days and will definitly make sure I have fasted for at leaset 5 to 10hrs.
Well, is it the HP or the liver flush.....you started the HP a long time before starting the flushes I wonder if you felt a "rapid" improvement at that time but then again, both in combination probably work alot better for your good compared to either one alone. Well, no harm in doing the flushes at all so why not.
I know after I did my first Liver Flush with a coffee enema, my sense of smell quadripled and I could smell fragrances that too me home to when I was a little girl. I have been blending just vegies and fruits and drinking for meal. No meat for now but I told myself one day at a time and I will eat fish instead every two or three days.

Well,

Cheers.....to good health!

Rosebud

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2023  www.curezone.com

0.469 sec, (1)