CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: H202 Enema

AnnaBanana Views: 1,979
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 444,610

Re: H202 Enema

Hi,

Yes, you may have done some damage, only a professional can tell you for sure. You may want to contact poison control, or see a doctor.

It sounds like it though, with the constipation and bloody stool. I would speak with a doc. ASAP. You may need to go on a special diet while the bowl is healing. Just to give you some idea, if you drank the amount of H2O2 (Hydrogen-Peroxid) you used, you would have needed emergency attention. The bowl is a soft tissue and may need special care in healing, again I would seek professional medical advise.

I have heard that people can heal quickly from overdoses of H2O2 (Hydrogen-Peroxid) with the proper care.

Ask the Doc. if it's safe to use bowl cleaners while healing, you don't want to further agrivate the tissue.

As a side note, take it easy, sometimes people become so obsessed with cleansing that they loose sight of why they started - for healing/health.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

2.750 sec, (1)