CureZone   Log On   Join
Using Oxypowder - parasites?

Cyclops6 Views: 2,390
Published: 17 years ago

Using Oxypowder - parasites?

I'm on my 6th day of using Oxypowder and this morning I passed something that looked like a dead parasite. Does Oxypowder kill them or is it possible that it just dislodged some debris that had a dead one inside? During the use of this product, I have also passed Gallstones (I have never done a liver flush) and food that was in my intestines undigested for over a month (I remember when I ate the food last).

I have also noticed that on the 3rd, 4th, and 5th day of using it, I was experiencing bloat, gas, and some cramping, then yesterday afternoon it was gone. As I woke up this morning I experienced, for the 2nd time during this 7-day process, what feels like the classic die-off symptoms (mild flu-like feeling, runny nose, etc.)

I feel like I am getting good results with this product and I'm wondering if it would be advantageous to extend the use of it to 10 days (the manufacturer recommends a 7-day period). Does anyone here have any experience using this product?

Thanks.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.750 sec, (1)