CureZone   Log On   Join
I did it!

daocmom Views: 2,437
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 444,823

I did it!

Okay, I started the Homozon last night. I started with 1/4 of a teaspoonful just to see what reactions I get with it. I seemed fine, and can I just tell you I had one of the most restful sleeps I think I have had in 2 years! I woke up in the same position I fell asleep in, and I usually wake up every hour or so, and when I woke up, I found I actually slept through my alarm! LOL! I'll let you know if it was just a fluke, or if it happens again (Hope I don't sleep thru the alarm, though, my boss won't like that).

This morning I decided to try 1/2 of a teaspoonful. I took it in water (I wanted to gag at the end with the chalky residue, but it's all for the sake of health), and I had 1/2 of a lemon in water (same as last night). I was driving my kid to daycare and man, I got the biggest gas cramp in my stomach! I was afraid I would suffer all day, and I was afraid of what would come out the other end, and reality started to set in, lol. It went away quickly, and I felt fine the rest of the day. My questions are: Being new to this and just starting my regimine, what is the recommended doseage, and how often should I try to take this throughout the day? Should I not eat before or after? How about BM? I only had one, and it wasn't liquid, since yesterday afternoon. How long does it take to take effect (planning my gym workout around it, don't want to poo my pants hee hee).

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.469 sec, (1)