CureZone   Log On   Join
Update...

daocmom Views: 2,565
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 444,842

Update...

Oh, that's really good to know about not eating. I've been taking it at night about an hour before I go to bed, and not eating, but I have been taking it in the morning sometimes and then I eat my breakfast. I think I will take it all before I go to work, I have an hour's drive to work, and then eat a little something. I have news, though, I have been able to go for the past 2 days. It's not "Liquid" as some people have said, but very soft. Not to be graphic, but soft to the point you don't realize how much is coming out, and when I look, I'm always surprised. At least I'm getting it all out. I'm doing better with the Homozon then the Psyllum/Bentonite, and I can have a life, too. I was feeling bloated and working my schedule around the PB shakes, and now I'm actuall not feeling bloated. Not even my normal every day bloat. My belly's a bit flatter, and I sleep like a cat! I can't even believe the good night's sleep I get!!! It's worth it just for that. I have noticed I'm not theroughly tired all day long anymore, though I'm not full of energy, either. I have been having some pains in my liver area, but I am assuming that it might be parasites. I am planning on doing a parasite cleanse/ Liver Flush when I get most of this stuff cleaned out of me. I'll keep everyone updated on my progress... Thanks for the support, I'm learnign so much about my own body!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.797 sec, (1)