CureZone   Log On   Join
how oxygen helps me lose weight

daocmom Views: 6,936
Published: 16 years ago

how oxygen helps me lose weight

I've cleaned up my diet and eat foods with no or low sodium in them. No processed foods, and lots of fresh veggies and fruits. I cook with no oils, and I don't use dairy. Of course I cheat every once in a while, I'm only human and love bad food, but I wasn't losing weight as fast as I wanted to, so I was frusterated. I figured that adding Homozon to my regemine would help, and it would help me recover from exercise better. As soon as I started the Homozon regemine, I started losing a pound a day! Not that I was taking a lot and pooing it all out. I would only take about 1 tbs at night with the lemonade, and it really didn't make me go all the time. I was more regular, but other then that it wasn't continuous. All-in-all, I think it's helping me get the most out of my efforts, and it's making me healthier! I sleep better. I feel more energetic. I can't say enough about it. I'm so glad I found Curezone and read up on everything. It's really changed my life...

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

1.563 sec, (1)