CureZone   Log On   Join
Therapy gone crazy HOT/UVB ozone therapy.

Views: 874
Published: 16 years ago

Therapy gone crazy HOT/UVB ozone therapy.

I live in Germany and here HOT/UVB therapy is very popular. They take 200ml of blood and expose it to UVB light and put it back in you.I had severe anemia and the doctor recommended it so I tried it. I am a female in my 40's with long full hair (before therapy). Anyway I had the therapy one time a week for about 3 months. I noticed my hair slowly coming out. In the beginning I didn't think so much about it cause I had so much hair and it was normal for my brush to fill up quickly. It was too my knees so I thought it was normal to pull out a few extra hairs with such length. So I decided to cut my hair to minimize the tangeling. I cut off about a foot. Then I noticed the hair really coming out quickly around the 3rd month. I also noticed my ears starting to ring. I stopped frequent therapy and only have it once a month. I've lost 1/2 of my hair, it's freaking me out. And the ringing in my ears is constant for days at a time, before stopping. When my hair starting coming out fast around the 3rd month I noticed a itching of my scalp appear. I have no dandruff or rash, it feels like something crawling around in my hair. I know it's not lice or anything like that but it feels strange and it will itch for days after a therapy. Plus another thing I've noticed is my hormones go crazy for a week or so after the therapy, I don't know if that's causing my hair to come out or not. There is a connection between the 3 symptoms I'm sure. Meanwhile my blood count has normalized and I feel much better with more energy and everything. I told the doctor but she said the it has never happened before and she doesn't understand how this therapy could cause this. I ask her if we could just do ozone in the vein for a while and see if that changed anything. So I had ozone and the same thing happened. Now, I worried about doing it again. I love ozone and want to continue as my blood count is almost normal but I don't want to be bald in the process. Anyone know what could be happening to me?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.484 sec, (1)