CureZone   Log On   Join
It hasn't happened to me! It was only an example

Views: 2,412
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 44,890

It hasn't happened to me! It was only an example

So no, I'm not "in pain", in fact I can't really imagine that my life could be better than it is now!

"hunt the murderers down and kill them...(assuming you know who they are)
but suppose you kill innocents in the process... (what would that make you)
suppose you do kill them all... (will that bring your family back)... no..."

Of course, if you know who they are, that would be the most satisfying choice (for me). It wouldn't bring the family back but it would be a big releif and a lot of fun.

"forgive him... and you will know peace... if not...
the anger and hate will consume you... for not only will you hate everyone
else... but you will especially hate yourself... "
This doesn't make sense. The anger and hate wouldn't consume me if I chose the first option, in fact it would ease my pain and make me feel better! Of course I couldn't realistically do that, because there's a big possibility that I'd be in trouble. That's why I'm for the death penalty (but we're not here to debate that). I don't get the satisfaction of doing it myself, but at least they'd get what they deserve (and I remind you that it is a fictional scenario, in reality my family is alive and well and we're all happy to be together).
But revenge is good. In fact, it feels great. Loving someone who does bad things to you... or to those you love... is very unnatural. In fact it would only diminish the love that you could give to someone who REALLY deserves it.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

0.643 sec, (1)