CureZone   Log On   Join
FIRST FLUSH SUZY

SUZY Views: 1,426
Published: 19 years ago

FIRST FLUSH SUZY

HELLO GUYS AND THANK YOU ALL FOR BEING HERE.
MY 1ST FLUSH WAS , SOMEWHAT DISAPPOINTING. I HAVE NEVER HAD A GB ATTACK , AND AM GRATEFUL. I DID ALL OF THE RECOMMANDED, PARISITE, COLON CLEANSES, AND CHOSE THE COKE METHOD WITH THE SUPER PHOS 30, ALL OF THAT SEEM TO GO WELL. UNTIL. I DRANK THE OO (Olive-Oil) AND COKE, I FEEL LIKE SUCH A WOOSE. I THREW IT UP. I WAS NOT NAUSOUS, JUST THAT IT GAGGED ME AND I LOST ABOUT HALF OF IT. DETERMINED TO MAKE THIS WORK I GRABBED THE BOTTLE OF OO (Olive-Oil) AND QUICKLY MIXED ABOUT THE REMAINING 1/4 OF A CUP WITH THE COKE/LEMMON. IT STAYED DOWN.
NOTHING HAPPENED??? NO DIEREA, NO CRAMPS, NO MOVEMENT IN GB AREA, JUST REGULAR BMS THROUGH-OUT THE DAY.FAIRLY SOLID.. I AM SO TIRED OF FEELING BAD AND CARRING AROUND THIS BRICK UNDER MY RIBCAGE
IS IT POSSIBLE THAT MY THROWING UP INTEREFERED SOME HOW.
I WILL NOT GIVE UP. I WILL MOST LIKELY TRY AGAIN NEXT WEEKEND.
BUT I MUST FIND A DIFFERENT METHOD, THAT DOES NOT REQUIRE DRINKING SO MUCH OLIVE OIL AT ONE TIME. THANKS FOR LISTENING.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

1.203 sec, (1)