CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: prayer for me

Original Hulda Clark
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Your Ad Here
Place your ad here !

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
penelope Views: 998
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 451,996

Re: prayer for me

Hello Dot, Many blessings to you....Please let us know how your test comes out.I would like to offer a humble suggestion. I read how you did not want to take enemas, etc, with your condition. My question is have you researched this area with proponents of enemas, that are very knowledgeable of them? I would try to find such a resource, since enemas can be very helpful. I do not know how severe your situation is...but perhaps you could find out about doing an enema and adding to the water, a healing substance...wheatgrass, etc, that would get in there and begin some healing....I can not stress the importance of talking to someone that supports alternative treatment. It seems that many mainstream doctors can sound so convincing and at the same time, I have seen so many remarkable recoveries that according to mainstream doctors, were not supposed to happen.

It seems with diverticulitis, it is largely affected by lifestyle. I apologize if you have shared this already, but how is your stress maintenance, diet, and energy level in regard to looking for other options? I know that this may sound like a lot, but on the other hand, it means that you may have many different aspects that you can choose from to begin healing!

My sister is very young...26 and she has been through the medical wringer....currently she has ulcerative colitis....things that have helped her are enteric coated peppermint, SLIPPERY ELM, aloe vera(below laxative dosage....above laxative dosage aloe becomes an irritant)and eating a healthier diet....It seems that the standards...abstaining from sugar, refined things, spices, chocolate, alcohol, smoking....help as well....

I do not know if you are familiar with the "chakra system"...Anyways in yoga, they relate the chakras to our behavior and our health. The third chakra, deals with our relationship with power, nurturing,....establishing our personal power....It was interesting to see with my sister that she frequently gave away her personal power, by saying yes to often, by not expressing herself, etc....I think alot of this stress was held inside and manifested into this situation....

Our body is brilliant at saying, hey! something is not right here!

In regard to the enemas, I specifically read in Prescriptions for Nutritional Healing, that at the time of pain for diverticulitis, use 2qts of water, with some fresh lemon juice....Again, it is important that you feel that this is safe....just please research your options.

You can contact The Ann Wigmore Institute (Hippocrates Institute) at 787-868-6307...They have years of experience with enemas and have probably seen cases of diverticulitis. They have witnessed some incredible healings....other good contacts would be The Tree of Life in Patagonia, Arizona, a healing retreat, and Gerson Therapy....a treatment utilizing supplements, whole foods and many glasses of fresh juice throughout the day! Do Not Give Up!Know your options and Know that God is ever with you, through all trials and tribulations! God bless you, Penelope

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.422 sec, (2)