CureZone   Log On   Join
Pls pray the Herpes 2 in my lip and nose will not keep me from working.

speechlessly50 Views: 3,789
Published: 16 years ago

Pls pray the Herpes 2 in my lip and nose will not keep me from working.

I have Herpes 2 and have outbreak weekly despite I changed to a raw food diet of raw vegetables and hard boiled egg/cooked chicken for protein. Currently, I had been on I.V. Hydrogen Peroxide and done 3 times of ozone sauna, yet the outbreak is still weekly. Though less severe, the pain and itch is still there. My body does not response to any herb, but response to hydrogen peroxide and ozone. Hydrogen Peroxide and any ozone will keep me awake, and I have to sleep with 4 pillows piled up to avoid the nose fluid go to eye, so sleep is bad. And I quit work now. I might have food alergies, Amalgam toxic or any parasite/ Tapeworm as very few people have weekly outbreak. Pls pray to God for mercy that I can keep my job for the money to remove amalgams, chelations, zapper and sauna treatments. I am a Christian, but I can't tell go to prayer meetings to say " Pls pray for my Herpes 2 to be healed. " Only pastor knew about this. Pls understand I can't go to church for I don't want to lie but can't tell them I have Herpes 2. I sneezed a lot as the body's natural way to eliminate toxin, so I have to be very careful when I sneeze in gatherings that I decided not to go. I had sinned and asked God for forgiveness, pls pray for me in long term.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.406 sec, (1)