CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: for ptree please read

New lower prices!
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Google Advertisement
  Views: 3,741
Published: 18 years ago
This is a reply to # 453,676

Re: for ptree please read

If the pain is severe, you might have a problem with your this case it would be wise to have it checked out. If it tends to come and go and is not too bad, it might be a problem with your ileocecal valve...which could also account for the gas in the lower right abdomen. The ileocecal valve can get stuck open or shut and may become quite tender. It is located about midway between the belly button and right hip. You can often open or close it by massaging this area...often you will feel a clicking sensation or experience a girgle in this area when the problem has corrected. You may want to do this a few times a day and see if your symptoms improve. If the area is tender keep rubbing it until the tenderness goes away...but if it is quite painful and doesn't improve, you may want to see your doctor.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!


Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022

0.434 sec, (1)