New lower prices!
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Google Advertisement
AnnaBanana Views: 1,791
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 453,877

Re: Have you tried OxyPowder? n/m

Hi,

I think you need to see a doctor. Rectal bleeding with constipation can be a sign of some really bad stuff, you defiantly should get it checked out. (Rectal Bleeding is a VERY important sign that something is wrong.)

I think you should lay off the "cleansing" until you see a doctor. If you are worried about the cost of a doctors appointment, you can call a reputable clinic and ask to talk to a nurse. Tell them you have rectal bleeding and constipation. They will probably quickly give you a nurse to speak with. If they ask if you are a patient, say you are looking to be - and they WILL provide a nurse to speak with.

Do not ignore this and try to self medicate! You need professional advise. EVERY bottle of colon cleans I have ever seen says "if there is any rectal bleeding stop using product and contact a physician."

I hope this helps.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

1.579 sec, (1)