CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: bowel cleanse while pregnant

bugsy. Views: 1,539
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 455,203

Re: bowel cleanse while pregnant

I personally would not recommend the P&B shakes if you are constipated because the Bentonite can be very binding. That is the last thing you need. Instead try psyllium by itself or ground flax seed. There are a bunch of posts in the constipation forum on how to take the flaxseed. Some people mix it with water or juice and others sprinkle it on food. It actually tastes really good. I mix mine in with my morning cereal (rice and shine) and it gives a gentle nutty flavor. Another gentle option is triphala or prune juice (be careful, a little goes a long way). You might even consider some magnesium oxide tablets. Just be careful, okay? P&B shakes are for bowel cleansing, not just for getting things moving. At this point in your pregnancy, I think it would be much wiser to take a gentler approach.
Love
Bugsy

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

0.938 sec, (1)