CureZone   Log On   Join
Has anyone been able to reverse premature aging by doing liver flushes? I have been a candida sufferer for most of my life and now suffer from rapid aging.

Lovey Views: 8,661
Published: 18 years ago

Has anyone been able to reverse premature aging by doing liver flushes? I have been a candida sufferer for most of my life and now suffer from rapid aging.

I've always looked young for my age. Even at 30 I was carded when I went to Vegas and carded again when I tried to buy a lighter for my fireplace. Everyone thought my teenage son was my little brother.

Now I am 31. A few months ago a shock came. My cheecks lost their elesticity and they fell. My left cheeck has a ditch where it's caved in. I can tell my cheeks are going to get worse because I can see the "U" shape of my skin where the skin it trying to hold itself up, but is barely hanging on. It looks thin now and when I touch under my eye, the bone is right under the skin with no fatty barrier like before. Taking vitamins doesn't reverse this. The palms of my hands became very dry and I developed creases/wrinkling at every angle. The back of my hands now look like an old ladies hands. I developed that almost overnight. My skin was sore and irritated. I have candida and parade of digestive problems and symtoms. This scares me because it's not just me aging. This is happening too rapidly. Also at the same time, the skin on my arms started to really sag down low. I am only 103 lbs and I have a nastly under-arm flab swing when I move my arm even a little whereas I had NONE before this. I am also bloated and my belly is starting to stick out as much as my hips. I bought a Total Gym and do sit ups 3 times a week. I am getting nice muscles, but the loose skin still sits around my mucles like a blob monster. It seems like it will never stop. This is really scaring me.

I have just done my first flush and it went well. I would really like to know if there are any of you out there who have had this problem and have you ever been able to reverse some of this nastiness, and if so, how? Has doing flushes or anything else reversed or even stopped you from getting worse? I have tried so many things to help this and I keep noticing more and more rapid aging. Please help!

Lovey

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

8.656 sec, (1)