CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Has anyone been able to reverse premature aging by doing liver flushes? I have been a candida sufferer for most of my life and now suffer from rapid aging.

Lovey Views: 8,723
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 455,438

Re: Has anyone been able to reverse premature aging by doing liver flushes? I have been a candida sufferer for most of my life and now suffer from rapid aging.

Cyrulis,

Thanks a lot for your help. It was so detailed that I didn't have any questions! I wrote notes and I'm going to look into everything you mentioned. I'm not willing to overlook anything because you could very well have the answer I'm looking for. There was someone who helped me out in another site. His name was Cyrus. Is that you? I'm just curious because he was the only person who gave me helpful advice, so he reminds me of you by more than just the name:)

I do eat organic omega eggs. I also take flax and fish oil every day to improve my skin. I reluctantly stopped only during my first liver flush.

I take daily vitimins, but I do not take extra vitamin C beyond the mulitvitamin. I probably should.

I also drink a lot of water, but I could drink more. I have a small bladder and my boss keeps catching me scurrying off to the bathroom, but I obey my diet as well as I can and take alternative escape routes to go potty. lol...

I'll order the female hormone profile kit and do that. Right now I have no money, but I will do that as soon as I can possibly afford it. I have had some numming in the genital area. I also haven't gotten turned on a lot, or if I had, I it was short lived. I used to have a sex drive that left me climbing the walls and ended up having little interest for months at a time. I don't even know if it developed over a long period of time or if it just happened at once, but I know it took me a while to realize it. I actually fooled myself into believing I developed self control with age...lol = )Mind over matter..hehehe. I

I found it interesting that you had mentioned a symptom that doesn't get brought up a lot and I happened to have suffered from it. I can tell I'm not where I used to be, but I'll get up to speed on adrenals and how they can help me improve my skin and a lot more it seems, from what you've said.

Thanks again for your response. It was so helpful! :)

Lovey

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

10.125 sec, (1)