CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Has anyone been able to reverse premature aging by doing liver flushes? I have been a candida sufferer for most of my life and now suffer from rapid aging.

Gingko Views: 8,532
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 455,451

Re: Has anyone been able to reverse premature aging by doing liver flushes? I have been a candida sufferer for most of my life and now suffer from rapid aging.

Hi Lovey,

I have just read a book called "Radical Rejuvenation". Int the book it talks about how to mend saggy skin anywhere on the body:

Eliminate animal products from your diet complietely. Tke three BioScience Organic sulfur capsules in the morning and two in the evening. Take one teaspoone of horsetail powder and one teaspone of marshmellow root powder, halp a teaspoone of vitamin
C powder with breakfast and half a teaspoon with supper and half a tablet of BioCare Zinc citrate at bedtime at least halo an hour after eating. THis gives you 7 mg of elemental zinc, if you can't get hold of BioCare, try Solgar or other companies and take the equivalent dose.

Hope this helps.

Blessings,

G

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

4.750 sec, (1)