New lower prices!
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Google Advertisement
Lovey Views: 1,703
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 455,409

Re: Constipated with B&P shakes

Gingko,

I take psyllium each morning with a glass of water. I don't take Bentonite or other mixtures with it. I tried that. I found that it was way more expensive and didn't improve my health any more than just the psyllium. Maybe for others it works well. I also take flax&fish oil capsuls after every meal. The fish oil does many good things for your body and will help keep you from getting constipated too. The flax oil softed my skin along with curing my constipation. My skin was so dry that no amount of skin cream could cure it. It was as if the cream coated my skin, but was never absorbed into it. My hands felt dry and grimy.

I think the psyllium does help more than the fish oil, but you can still be a constipated if you only take one and not the other. I've seen a number of post where people are saying they are taking shakes and are still constipated, so the flax oil deffinately does do it's part. With both, I don't have a problem with constipation and I'm very content with my bowel movements. The psyllium cleans the intestines and the flax oil softens the stool. I don't think you'll regret it if you give both a try.

Lovey

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

0.609 sec, (1)