CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Has anyone been able to reverse premature aging by doing liver flushes? I have been a candida sufferer for most of my life and now suffer from rapid aging.

Lovey Views: 8,637
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 455,457

Re: Has anyone been able to reverse premature aging by doing liver flushes? I have been a candida sufferer for most of my life and now suffer from rapid aging.

Gingko,

I was just at my mom's house last weekend and she was telling
me about a diet plan that is almost identical to the one you are talking about! :) I am sure it works. My only concern is that since I have candida and have sensitivities, cutting out meat would be hard for me. Right now, I cannot have gluten(flour, wheat), preservates and I also get the jitters if I eat fruit. So that leaves vegetables and meat. lol. I lo-o-o-ove MEAT:) Yummy!

Seriously though....If I cut out meat, I will only be left with fresh vegetables. Right now I am already worried about vitamin deficiencies(sp?) with my diet like it is because getting vitamins from a pill isn't the same as getting it from actual food.

I did look the book you mentioned up at Amazon.com and it has all 5 star ratings. I am curious if I did everything you mentioned, but kept eating meat, would my skin still improve, or is cutting out meat a requirement? Thanks.

Lovey

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

8.719 sec, (1)