CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Has anyone been able to reverse premature aging by doing liver flushes? I have been a candida sufferer for most of my life and now suffer from rapid aging.

Gingko Views: 8,633
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 455,460

Re: Has anyone been able to reverse premature aging by doing liver flushes? I have been a candida sufferer for most of my life and now suffer from rapid aging.

Hello Lovey,

I am a meat eater myself. The one thing I miss the most during my fast is definitely protein! I think meat is OK as long as you buy the best organic product you can find/afford, in smaller portions. And try include lots of veggies in your diet. I do realise that you cant have too much sugar(fruit) in your diet. I've also heard that going green with your juices is about the best thing you can do to counter candida albicans. Chlorophyll and Sugar are at the opposite ends of the food continuum.

Do the Colon Cleanse first, for many ailments are caused by toxic colon, and if you can have a least a glass of green juice a day, even better. Here is a list of green veggies you can add to your diet: Dark green veggies such as brocolli, brussels sprouts, collards, kale, mustard greens. Also cereal grasses such as wheat, rye, oat or barley, as well as sprouts. Try garden weeds such as nettles, dandelion leaves, ragweeds and lamb's quarter. You can either add the young leaves to your salad or simply juice them! Seaweeds are good too, I love them in salads or miso soup (also not forget spirulina)! Herbs such as watercress and parsley are great cleanser, and full of vitamins and minerals too!

I don't really know much about candida, but I do believe that by removing the toxins from your body and put more green "living" food into your body, you will feel and look healthier and years younger!

-G

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

1.391 sec, (1)