CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Psyllium-only cleansing--how do I start?

Views: 1,958
Published: 19 years ago

This is a reply to # 455,511

Re: Psyllium-only cleansing--how do I start?

I think your starting with ground psyllium husks is a good way to start.
I would recommend that you take 1 heaping tablespoon 2 times a day for 3 days and then boost it to 3 times a day. Be sure you drink lots of water or it won't work, psyllium absorbs lots of water. Drink at least 8-10 glasses of water a day. You will feel a bloated feeling, which is normal, but usually no cramps or gas. The water can be mixed half and half with juice sometimes if you wish. After you have been on the psyllium for one week start taking an enema with 9 drops of peppermint oil and 1/2 teaspoonful of salt per 2 quarts. Take the enema in the evening. You can follow this enema with a coffee retention enema to help soothe the bowel and detoxify the liver at the same time, if you wish. If enemas are repulsive to you then don't do it, but it does help tremendously in bowel cleansing.
If you have the time and interest there is a good program by the "Arise & Shine" company. Their products are very reasonably priced. Use their Chompers and their Herbal Nutrition capsules together. It is a 7 day program but you have to have the time to follow the regimen strictly, which is very simple. This program is very effective and you will get rid of any plaque for sure. The address for Arise and Shine is, Mt. Shasta, California, 96067 U.S.A. Ask for their catalog of products.
Good luck to you and I hope you have the success you hope for.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2023  www.curezone.com

1.390 sec, (1)