CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Psyllium-only cleansing--how do I start?

New lower prices!
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Google Advertisement
chixie Views: 1,852
Published: 19 years ago

This is a reply to # 455,536

Re: Psyllium-only cleansing--how do I start?

Thanks, everyone.

Cyrulis, I'll read about your experience and respond there.

Indie, thanks for the tips. Nice to know you're just starting yourself, except I don't want to do the bentonite. I want to minimize any gunk I send down there. :)

#28870, I don't have any enema equipment so I'm going to skip that. I took a heaping teaspoonful yesterday evening with some water and this morning I took another, before I had any food. I've read in some sites that food may interfere with the cleansing ability of the psyllium, which is why I took it before my morning workout and any breakfast. I'll leave it at one teaspoonful and see how things move along.

I did check out the Arise and Shine products but the whole regimen is a little too complicated for me. And I'm a little concerned that I couldn't find any complete ingredients list for their products, so for now I'll do the psyllium-husk only. The plus is that I plan on doing this as a long-term thing.

Cheers. :D

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2023  www.curezone.com

1.313 sec, (1)