CureZone   Log On   Join
For those w/ 2-4 or more BM's a day (esp. with mucoid plaque), don't you find it bothersome?

My Complexion is Glowing
Oxy-Powder Attacks The Source Of Your Constipation, You Will ...

Turmeric Bowel Cleanse
Hulda Clark Cleanses

More
chixie Views: 976
Published: 17 years ago

For those w/ 2-4 or more BM's a day (esp. with mucoid plaque), don't you find it bothersome?

I mentioned it in another post of mine but I would really like to try one of the longer-term programs; specifically, Holistic Horizons. However, it goes up to 3 heaping teaspoonfuls of their bulking agent (mostly psyllium) so I'm thinking if I do go on it I'll have to go to the washroom a lot.

This sounds to me to be bothersome. I have school everyday--sometimes I have to stay at the library to study--so my access to private washroom time will be limited. I also don't want to wait until next summer when I should have more freedom in that regard, I want to get rid of the gunk now! Right now I have a bowel movement either everyday or every other day, so constipated as I am, I'm comfortable that way. :)

So for those who work, or go to school, or just don't have convenient access to private washrooms, is it bothersome at all? How do you deal with it? I'm especially concerned since I've read in a couple posts that mucoid plaque can sometimes be very foul-smelling. I don't exactly want to come out of my stall and meet someone I know who starts to detect unpleasant odours from it. I know it's a little trivial but I'd be embarrassed. Nevermind continuously telling my friends throughout the day I'll meet them in a bit because I keep having to go #2. LOL

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.641 sec, (1)