Turmeric Bowel Cleanse
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Google Advertisement
bugsy. Views: 2,032
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 455,563

Re: that's great info

Hi there!

I just followed the standard Master Cleanse recipe leaning toward the weaker, more diluted side. I definitely think the cayenne and lemons help to loosed tne plaque up. In the FAQ's on the Master-Cleanse forum there is a post on phases of detoxification and it talks about how some people pass plaque when they start eating after a fast. The fast loosens it and then the food pushes it through.

I am getting ready to order a new product called okra-pepsin-E3 by Standard Process which is supposed to be great for cleaning plaque out. I plan on combining that with a raw food diet with lots of fresh juices. I may not completely fast, I don't do well with that, but definitely all raw. We'll see how that goes.

I don't do the salt water flush. It doesn't agree with me. I do think that enemas can help to minimize the healing reaction that can happen when plaque is passed though.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

0.393 sec, (1)