CureZone   Log On   Join
Thanks a LOT.

chixie Views: 935
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 455,556

Thanks a LOT.

I do take a heaping tablespoon of ground flax seeds every morning (for the omega-3's) but I know that they're a good source of soluble/insoluble fibre, too. You're right about the gradual increase of psyllium needed--I didn't have a bowel movement yesterday but I did have one today, yay. I'm going to continue with the one-teaspoonful of psyllium a day until I work my way up to being regular. :)

It's kinda funny though, because it's not like all the other foods I eat don't have fibre; I eat my veggies and brown rice and stuff but it could possibly be the water shortage. Or my digestive muscles are just kind of sluggish. Haha, I'm already a little bothered by having to pee so much but I'll just make myself get used to it!

I'm not one of those people who are entirely sensitive to their bodies. My mom is highly aware of when she's not feeling optimal, but, as I've said elsewhere, I've felt fine not having bowel movements everyday. My mom mentions that when she has, say, a lot of seaweed (she steams it and puts in seasoning so our family can eat with our rice), it helps a lot with regularity but not until recently, just after starting to read about getting rid of mucoid plaque and better states of health, I didn't really pay much attention to these things. My daily routine pretty much consisted of brushing teeth, showering, eating, sleeping, etc. Now I've added "approximate water drinking time" and "this should be about when I want my BM." LOL

Anyway. Thanks for the tips.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

3.094 sec, (1)