CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: bugsy

bugsy. Views: 1,896
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 455,574

Re: bugsy

Hi Chixie,

I have done it a couple of times and the plaque started coming out usually on the second day. Mose times I didn't do a total fast, but ate very light (only raw foods) and drank the lemonade. It seems to do a great job of loosening up the plaque. I have found that if I am going to do a total fast, I need to plan much better. It takes effort to get the schedule of when to take the psyllium and juice/lemonade, making sure I have enough supplies on hand, etc. I haven't done a very good job of that in the past. I am gearing up for another one though. I want to get that plaque out for good. I am tired of not being able to absorb my nutrients!!! lol

So, I will keep you posted on my results of my next endeavor. Let me know if you have any other questions. And let us know how your results go. We can all learn from this.

Love,
Bugsy

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

0.939 sec, (1)