CureZone   Log On   Join
Oxygen Power!

daocmom Views: 1,269
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 455,845

Oxygen Power!

I've been around on these boards for 2 years, now (I can't believe it's been that long)! I had my GB removed and had serious digestion issues afterwards. I began trying different types of cleanses. I tried the PB shakes over and over again, but truthfully, I couldn't get the stuff down after a while, and never followed through. I read on this board a while ago about oxygen therapy. I read about the alternate to PB shakes is Magnesium Oxide in the form of Colozon or Homozon. After researching the different products, I settled on Homozon. I want to preface this by saying I am a wuss, and I can't handle weird flavors, or textures. Also, I have a bad gag reflex, so Oxypowder was out of the question for me, but I've heard all over that that brand is good, as well just doesn't come in powder form. The capsule form might be easier for you to take, though. I am quick to have diareah if my diet changes, so I was cautious and started slow, but I realized that I was having super soft movements but no diareah. I also didn't have to run to the bathroom every 5 minutes like I was afraid I would have to. Give the Magnesium oxide a try and see what happens. At least for a day because it works fast.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

3.172 sec, (1)