Re: myself and mr. mucoid plaque!!

New lower prices!
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Google Advertisement
helenadams Views: 1,319
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 455,891

Re: myself and mr. mucoid plaque!!

I could be wrong but I don't think age has that much to do with it.
When I was in my early 20's I had a similiar experience. I had never heard of mucoid plaque.(No curezone or even internet then although I did have a computer of sorts)

I was dieting which stated out with a juice fast. Also I was drinking some Asian dieter's tea.

One night I woke up with a horrible pain. It was so bad I broke out in a cold sweat. I filled the toilet bowl twice. It just flushed by itself the first time.
This happened to me again a few months later.

Also I have read stories of people passing this stuff for quite a while.

I am sure you will get great advice from Hanna and others but I do not think you are at all weird in this respect. It is so responsible of you to be taking charge of your health at your age. Wish I had known enough to do the same.

Regards
Helen

©ÜÉÖÖēôľá_Original_Message_ĺÄöĹěĘ꼨Ôį©

I could be wrong but I don't think age has that much to do with it.
When I was in my early 20's I had a similiar experience. I had never heard of mucoid plaque.(No curezone or even internet then although I did have a computer of sorts)

I was dieting which stated out with a juice fast. Also I was drinking some Asian dieter's tea.

One night I woke up with a horrible pain. It was so bad I broke out in a cold sweat. I filled the toilet bowl twice. It just flushed by itself the first time.
This happened to me again a few months later.

Also I have read stories of people passing this stuff for quite a while.

I am sure you will get great advice from Andreas but I do not think you are at all weird in this respect. It is so responsible of you to be taking charge of your health at your age. Wish I had known enough to do the same.

Regards
Helen

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

8.280 sec, (1)