CureZone   Log On   Join
very upset and disappointed!! please help

New lower prices!
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Google Advertisement
nitra Views: 666
Published: 18 years ago

very upset and disappointed!! please help

Is it possible for Master-Cleanse to drum up toxins and the symptoms associated with it after 1 day? I drank the lemonade, did a salt water wash and Senna tea. I was looking forward to passing at least something. NOTHING! I'm am constipated and just miserable. I've been massaging my stomach. Still nothing. I'm not sure if I'm sick from something else or not. But, at work on Friday I started "burning up". My feet and hands were iced cold, but the rest of me was an inferno. Then the bone pain. My jaw felt like a heavyweight took shots at me for at least and hour. My entire skull hurts. Trying to sleep last night was awful. My very soft pillow felt like a block of cement. Then it hit me. I had not had any eliminations in 2.5 days. Even with the Senna and salt. So I felt like maybe I was so sick because I had not eliminated any solids. So I took 2 rectal suppositories. They helped some, but not enough. So I went into the bathroom and did 2 more. Nothing! I'm all dammed up and miserable. My mouth has a very offensive odor. My usually beautful skin has eruptions on my chin. I don't know. Is it possible that Master-Cleanse is responsible after just 1 day? Or maybe I contracted a flu bug or something. FYI, these symptoms started after just 1 day on Master-Cleanse and have continued through now. I'm off of MC. In fact I'm not eating at all because I feel so awful. Just hot tea. Any advise is appreciated. I'm so bloated, tired and horrible that I'm thinking of going to the hospital emergency room and having them clean my out..

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

1.906 sec, (1)