CureZone   Log On   Join
Epsom Salts question, need advice!!

mage Views: 1,215
Published: 16 years ago

Epsom Salts question, need advice!!

I started my first Epsom Salts drink last night for constipation and used only about tsp. in a large glass on lemon water. My system is so sensitive I have to introduce anything new very, very slowly. No results other than bloating, rumbling and lots of gas. No results again this morning, not even my ususal small amount that I go. Had another dose this morning, this time adding another 1 1/2 tsp. of ES. That was hours ago and still no results other than additional bloating. No gas and no rumblings. Abdominal area is very distended and hard as a rock.
Just to add: I have CMP (chronic mercury poisioning) and a slew of other conditions as a result. Candidia is one area that I am focusing on now. I am following the Candidia diet to a "T", and have been eating this way for the past number of years.
It's not uncommon for me to have paradoxical effects with things, so that could be the case here.
Any advice or recommendations would be greatly appreciated!
Thanks, Maggie

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

1.297 sec, (1)