CureZone   Log On   Join
start anew

gbsk Views: 1,110
Published: 16 years ago

start anew

I used to do Bowel Cleanses in my early 20's. that was 30 years ago. I do yoga and they helped alot when I did them. I got extremely flexible very fast. However, I had trouble going off them. I think something more moderate is in order. I firmly believe that no Water Fast should last more than 3 days. Since, I did those cleanses, many new things and products have come out. does anyone have opinions on which works the best on most people. I am a ayurvedic adherent, so is there something tridoshic (for all doshas or energies?) I know there are many commercial products like dr, Schultz, Arise and shine, Oxypowder , P and B and many more. these seem to be a bit pricy. Are these any better than herbs and castor oil? Does anyone talk about triphala on this forum. It is a gentle laxative that basically moderates the water in the bowels. Are there some good homemade formulas that also work just as well? Is there an agreement as to which is the best for most people? I looked at the "Cleansing"heading opn this forum and it basically told me nothing. I do not want to do colonics since they just do the large intestine and not the whole digestive tract.

GB

Any help would be appreciated.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

1.375 sec, (1)