CureZone   Log On   Join
Too much information/confused. Oxypowder vs. Epsom? Help needed!

snowgirl Views: 1,395
Published: 17 years ago

Too much information/confused. Oxypowder vs. Epsom? Help needed!

Greetings, everyone! :)

I tried the P & B shakes for quite a while - over 2 months. But I didn't get the results I was hoping for. No ropes, no plaque... although I must say that the psyllium kept me quite regular and my BM's passed smoothly and felt "cleaner".

I feel certain that I have this plaque buildup in my bowel, but I'm confused as to which method to try next.

For those who have tried Oxypowder - did you get good results? How is the plaque passed? Can you see it?

Now I'm reading that Epsom Salts are a great bowel cleanser. By the way, I had great results from my liver cleanse using the Epsom Salts and Dr. Clark's recipe. :)

If I can use Epsom Salts to remove the mucoid plaque from my bowel, I would prefer this over Oxypowder , as it is much less expensive. How do you use it? Daily? Weekly? And how do you know it's working?

Thanks so much for any input. :)

Best of health,

Snowgirl

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

2.324 sec, (1)