CureZone   Log On   Join
my psyllium discovery

New lower prices!
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Google Advertisement
jaaynee Views: 1,137
Published: 16 years ago

my psyllium discovery

I have been trying to do a cleanse for the past week now but the psyllium I was using would give constipation even with just one teaspoon a day. I tried it a different time thinking maybe it was the food I was eating before but again... bad constipation. I was really discouraged especially after reading how psyllium didnt work for some people on this forum and actually made them gain weight. I went to the drug store and saw half kilo bag of psyllim. It looked much more light and fluffy than mine so I tried it.. It was wonderful! It even tasted Good! kind of naturally sweet.. I looked at my old stuff and it looks heavy and really grainy like cream of wheat. Smells not as nice either.. maybe it went off? I dont know if that can happen...
It never occured to me before to try a different brand. I wonder why there is such a difference?
Anyway.. its working Great now!

oh.. the new stuff is swiss herbal remedies brand... Got it at shoppers (canada)

the old stuff is Inno-vite Yeast busters...

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.688 sec, (1)