New lower prices!
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Google Advertisement
plantsheal Views: 4,789
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 459,186

Re: Blessed herbs - proved that the rubbery stuff is the clay mixture... :(

hey lisag

i totally agree with you - i believe the 'MP' is just the clay coming out formed to the shape of the intestines. it may be that there is a cleansing effect . . . but the bulk of the material that comes out looks to be the psyllium + clay stuff that went. in.

i also did the blessed herbs cleanse several months ago -- i fasted before & fasted during the 5 day cleanse as well. i'm not saying it was a bad experience -- but actually i think most of the benefit i received was from the fast.

i saw a post by a doctor (i think i found him on rawguru.com) who said he has performed hundreds of colonoscopies & has never seen MP in a persons intestines. so that made me suspect as well. not that i think doctors know everything .... but if yer looking right into the intestines with a scope you'd have to see something if this build up was so common.

anyway, i don't think i'll do another one . . . i've since switched to a RAW food diet & the extra fiber is plenty to keep me cleaned out.

peace!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.656 sec, (1)