CureZone   Log On   Join
Pain prompts cleanse - Mag O7+PB???

ReikiGal Views: 4,000
Published: 16 years ago

Pain prompts cleanse - Mag O7+PB???

Hi,

I'm preparing for my first cleanse & purchased Mag O7 Colon Cleanser. 600mg Magnesium plus 100mg citric acid per cap. Says not to exceed 6 per day.

Have been doing LOTS of reading here & wondering if it is safe & beneficial to add Sonne's 7 [bentonite liquid] to help "bind" the toxins that are loosened? Should I also add psyllium or is the P&B just another form of cleansing & overkill if combined? As you can see have gotten a little confused...

My CT scan shows "impaction" where transverse colon makes it's sharp downward curve; however, I am very regular [1-2 BM's daily] eat PLENTY of veggies, fruit, grains, beans, plus added fiber & drink 1/2 my weight in oz's of water daily. Can't figure how or where impaction came from unless it is MP.

Have had pain under left rib on & off for 4 yrs but it has been constant now for over 3 months. GI doc says "everything is fine" & impaction there is perfectly "normal". Had a "clear" colonoscopy 4 yrs ago when pain started & he says it's not time for another & just take Tylenol! Even got desperate & had ribs x-ray'd, but nothing there either!

No one seems to be able to tell me what is causing the pain so decided to go the cleansing route & see if that helps.

Have also read that activated charcoal helps in absorbing toxins. Should I take that too? Really do not want any of them "lingering" about to be absorbed after the loosening!!!! I think the uncertainty of the source of this pain is making me overly cautious - but better safe than sorry, I guess.....

...so, I welcome any advice, tips, info. etc.

Many Thanks

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.781 sec, (1)