CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Pain prompts cleanse - Mag O7+PB???

hanna Views: 3,831
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 459,495

Re: Pain prompts cleanse - Mag O7+PB???

2 different systems. Magnesium system to get oxygen in the intestines and liquefies everything, so you will never see MP. Oxygen is good for the body in general.

If you are a dry bodytype the PB is not good for you. It might give constipation. You could always try it later.

The bodytype is based on Ayurvedic medicine. You probably can google it to get the test. I think the Vata type does not like it.

You could also try at the google at the top of this page "ask andreas PB shakes" and see if he has messages. Over the years these questions have been there but I could not tell how long ago that was.
These discussions have been on this forum too, but I have been here 2 and half year and I can't remember when it was.

With this cleaning you can also do a liverflush. You just skip the bowelcleanse of the day of the flush. Empty bowels are great for liverflushes. The bowels and liver often work together, so I would add that. Gallbladder pain often travels I have had pain different spots.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

1.141 sec, (1)