New lower prices!
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Google Advertisement
ReikiGal Views: 3,860
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 459,499

Re: Pain prompts cleanse - Mag O7+PB???

Hi Hanna,

Glad to see you here! Just posted & read your reply to me on LC forum. I was wondering about time allowance between cleanses & guess you answered that here, thanks. Did not realize I could incorporate the L/GC into the bowel cleanse.

I did ck "Ask Andreas" & he does not use or discuss the PB shakes, advises to "go to one of those sites" for answers. I have been taking psyllium for several years as a fiber supplement & have had no probelms. I was mainly wondering about adding the Sonne's #7 to bind toxins that are released during the flush. Does the "oxy" go through so fast that it carries all the toxins with it?

Have looked into Ayurvedic medicine for a few years & my body type pretty much matches my birth sign - Gemini - SPLIT! :-) Have used several different tests including Chopra's and all 3 of my types are rarely one point different! Go figure.

Thanks so much for your help & info. I did read your next post & that site looks interesting. May give myself a break from "obsessing" here & take a break over there!

Blessings

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

2.313 sec, (1)