Turmeric Bowel Cleanse
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Google Advertisement
ReikiGal Views: 3,878
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 459,508

Re: Not recommended to mix

Hi & thanks,

Since I already take psyllium daily I was thinking about adding the Bentonite for about 3-4 days to clean out "daily" BM's & bind some toxins. Then doing the Mag O7 flush to get rid of mucoid plague...think that would be to much to soon or OVERKILL??? :-) Or should I stop the psy totally prior to the mag cleanse?

What herbs do you suggest? Saw a mention of "Beet Root" on a post, but can't find it again & forgot what that was supposed to help! :-( I was thinking of adding activated charcoal tablets during the PB stage...good toxin absorber & helps with gas which I thought additional psyllium might cause. I eat lots of veggies/fruits so usually only take 2-3 tsps. of psy on daily basis just for added fiber. I do plan on the parasite cleanse in conjunction with the bowel cleanse...this is my first cleanse of this type so any other suggestion would be appreciated.

Blessings

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

0.406 sec, (1)